Tuesday, August 02, 2005

[Blog] OMG, I did it...! <(O_O)>

Holy crikey, yes I did... I signed up for a blog. I was finally convinced to take up a little whim I had for a long while ever since blogs started to pop up on the internet. Well, in order to keep myself a little restrictive, this is a Final Fantasy XI (FFXI) blog.

Yeah, ya'll might have noticed...
aerroenu.blogspot.com? Why not windybird.blogspot.com? "Aerroenu" is more of a personal creation than "Windy Bird" - it is my own created name. I'm also a covetous dragon... Oh, yes, I am. Nothing disgusts me more than the plagarism, fabrication, and essential theft of my ideas, my effort, and my works. I am proud of my works, so those who share my sentiments can understand me.

No guarantees that I'll keep up with this. I'll be updating this on a whim, like most blogs. Will be fun, though. Now, to come up with a new design for my blog... and get used to the coding for the template. I'll be able to come up with something.

On another note...


. . .

OMG, I CAN'T PLAY FFXI!!!
;;orz

. . .

I still haven't gotten the debit card to replace the older one I used to have. <(-.-;)> Had to get rid of that one for personal security reasons. D'oh! So, I apologize to all you folks with whom I was trying to plan a ZM5 run with.

<(>___<;)> ;;orz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home