Wednesday, October 12, 2005

[Random] <(ノ`Д´)ノHeavyだぜ!!♪

"Heavy da ze." - Sol Badguy, Guilty Gear Series

Ok, if you can't tell, I'm listening to my Guilty Gear soundtracks at the moment. *lol*

Oh, my gosh, ever since the update to FFXI on Monday, I have been doing nothing but sharking out the new Storage NPCs and as many new crafting recipes and their deduced caps as I could. *lol* I made postings of my findings here:

somepage.com:
Killing Ifrit

My only regret was not having my crafts any higher than they are, but it can't be helped.

Along with all this running, recording, and guessing, I also worked on leveling my Windurstian mule's Cooking! She's now 85.4-ish. I admit, I lost track of all her skill-ups while I constantly muled to get ingredients and make room for her.
Well, seeing how there's that insanely long update tomorrow, I'll save more blog-foolings until then.

Lataru!
♪~ <(ノ`Д´)ノ ~♪

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

I've gotten so lazy lately, and I blame Vagus for it. I don't research and explore anymore. If I ever need any information, I just ask the husband. -.-; He seems to have all the answers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home