Thursday, October 13, 2005

[Blog] Whee~! Blog fix-up!

Random note: m-flo loves Chemistry's Astrosexy is hideously addictive. I could walk to class singing this - it's that addictive. <(._. )>

Added some blogs that I shark a lot.

Tuufless, I never realized you used the term "bloggaru" too until I looked at your title. <(O___O;)> And I blame you for finally giving the last push for a blog. *shakes fist* Ok, I can't complain. *lol*

I wish my blog was like Wyred's... I love the collapsing menu. (=3)

<(<_<)>

<(>_>)>

Ah-ha-ha-ha!! /evil
<~~~<(Г`▽´)Г Now, to get ready for class, and a night with a certain BF.

<( *`▽´* )>

3 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Tuufless said...

Mine is teh originaru bloggaru! ^^

/grin

Hehe, keep this blog going, {Tarutaru}! ^^

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

/poke
/em stores 100% TP and chases after Aerroenu.

The collapsing sections are done in javascript, let me know if you need help with the codes, but I don't know if you can just plop it into blogger.

Adding your blog to my list~
/roar

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

Should definitely be able to plop it into blogger! I've got a little java applet (the walking cat) on mine. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home